Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm going to be an aunt

I'm going to be an aunt! Which is super sweet. A very exciting thing. Hopefully the next months will go well for my sister-in-law, it took some effort for them to get pregnant.

Top six reasons I'm excited
  1. Because it means a new little person, which is a big deal.
  2. For something else to be going on in our family besides my stuff...because really I rather the attention be elsewhere.
  3. To have a little one to spoil.
  4. For the cuteness factor of our family to rise. :)
  5. That if all goes well it means I will have Christmas in Texas this year again! Woo hoo. I thought it would be up north again and was a bit nervous about that. Right I know it's a selfish reason but it's good for all involved!
  6. Because however much I like buying little things for all my friends who have babies being an Aunt is different.
Yahoo for babies. Now to figure out how to best celebrate it all. Hmmm.

5 comments:

Random Reflections said...

Excellent news! I so like being an aunt. Lots to look forward to for you.

Zuzu said...

WAY congrats! If you want I can send you a short list of some of the best/most useful things I got - give you some ideas. Also, I have a few things I could send you to give to them that I think they'd appreciate. I'll get 'em in the mail this week! (you know, by the way, you'd be a great mom.) - Zuzu

(no subject) said...

YAY!!!! congrats to your family!!!

Casdok said...

Congratulations!!! :)

titration said...

Thanks all! :) Woo hoo.

zuzu, Thanks for the advice you emailed.