Alright then, Six Random things coming right up:
- Head bandanna's have such a strong pied piper (eg. I'm going to follow you home) impact on me I have trouble thinking if someone is wearing one. I think it ups someone's cuteness factor by about 100. I don't know why. It's a little weird.
- Braids, dreads, afros do the same thing for me.
Postscript to these--head bandanna's don't "do it" for me as much on black women because all I can think about then is the awful cultural history of them (slavery, aunt Jemima's syrup...). And I have never met a white women to pull off dreads or braids very well at all.
- I think I'm a rather good whistler. I'd rather whistle to a song than sing it even though I actually can sing.
- I can't say the word syrup correctly. I always say it like "sir ip".
- I buy mushrooms sliced in a package and then eat them just like that.
- Watching football soothes me. I know weird. I don't even care who wins. I just like it on in the background. Today is a good day for that. It's the superbowl today! :)