Friday, December 7, 2007

The movie "For the Bible Tells Me So"

Saw the movie "For the Bible Tells Me So" last night with e. Glad I saw it. Glad I saw with with e. I recommend you all see it. Someday I hope my family will see it. I feel like the movie knew and made visual everything that I've been thinking in the last four of five months. It was kindof like it traced my journey of thought in some ways. I sat in the theatre feeling really squirmy. I was trying to figure out why afterwards and I think it was because I rather have not been embodied to watch it because a movie theatre isn't really a safe place to "feel" for me. So the end result was me being fidgety. I think I will watch it on DVD sometime when it comes out.

I'll just say that much and encourage you to see it if you haven't. Want to know what it's about? Click here.

Also e and her friend k gave me back the Paulk (Can a lesbian change) book that my mom gave me. They wrote on almost every page with banter and counter arguments. I think it's one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me! It detoxified something that feels painful.

No comments: