- My IM chat with hd last night about cutting and her caring for herself (which I cheerlead). It was all triggered because of my post about cutting! Glad I posted.
- That e is reading the book my parents gave me.... and how that makes it ok, or better, or less toxic somehow. She thinks reading it is like watching a train wreck. :)
- Of course going to Europe, seeing new things, seeing J, seeing lovely people...
- ipods, for long trips so I can listen to great music and podcasts in the air.
- New babies that are going to be coming to people (zuzu, cd, L,...)
- Friends and family of course....
- That new church I've been going to. The women's group in particular. Who ever thought that I would like a womans group! (not me) It's not your typical women's group.
- Beautiful wonderful fall weather!
- You blog visitors. :)
- Technology (the items I will bring with to Europe.... Canon digital camera, ipod....)
- Um. Wine. :)
- Being alive. I can't remember the last time I was this glad to be alive.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Thanksgiving post (early)
Since I won't be around for thanksgiving...... a pre-thanksgiving post. I am thankful for: