- Because you only see what I want to write about (eg. You don't hear about me falling down a flight of stairs... although maybe that's good to blog about, but it's not really as funny as seeing in person).
- It's cheaper than therapy (although I am in therapy, or will be again after I find a new person, and I HIGHLY recommend it).
- Because who knows who might be blogging behind that anonymous identity. (I mean I could be blog friends with bionic woman and never know it. And you never know who I actually am. It's like having a super power. Um...except for those of you who do know me.)
- Because when you blog you get to make up the rules! Woo hoo.
- Because I can say I'm a lesbian and you won't shoot me, throw stuff.... or if you judge me I can't hear or see you.
- I was hoping by blogging I might learn what the term is for a lesbian's straight guy friend. For a gay guy with a straight girl friend it's fag hag what's the opposite?
- Because people read the darndest things, and this blog is totally one of those things. Why in the world are you reading this?
- Because it isn't graded (when I spell "think" "thing" (which I do all the time) no one gives me an "F".
- Because if I stopped blogging zuzu would cry. (no not really, but you know.... it's good to keep zuzu happy.)
- I get to pretend I'm a writer (O, shoot for my job I actually am....what? you doubt me, that's probably because having editors makes all the difference in the world!) I prefer pretending.
- I'm actually trying to get into the matrix through the blog-o-spere. The red pill--blue pill thing, is so old school.
Monday, October 15, 2007
11 reasons I like blogging
O before I get into the 11 reasons I like blogging.... ALL 3 of the people I tagged in the meme here played along. How cool is that! gay xian confused, blogicalinks, and lifeinthegaps. OK now here are 11 reasons I like blogging. Why do you like blogging? If you blog?