Thursday, August 2, 2007

Minnesota Bridge Collapse

I know a fair amount of people in Minneapolis, both friends and family. A group of them were at the Twins game last night so they just missed the bridge crash. So I was glad when I finally was able to hear that all friends and family seem to be accounted for. Well one friend hasn't called me back yet but other than that. I think she's ok.... I was even visiting MN and drove on 35W just last weekend. It's so weird when you drove on something that no longer exists!

And yes last night I thought about my fear of bridges and my post on bridge people. And I say to the cosmos "I didn't mean you needed to make real bridge people." It was a metaphorical post!

Ug. My fear of bridges WAS lessening. Now not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yikes.

-L