I haven’t been seeing any of my blogger friends posting the "Eight Things meme", so I am going to share eight random things about me and then tag them to see if any of them will play or see if any of you will play. (Please play ☺) And consider yourself tagged if you have a blog. All you have to do is share any eight things about yourself. You could even do it in the comments. :)
1. I love mushrooms. Don’t know why but I adore them and sometimes crave them. If a dish has mushrooms I’ll probably like it.
2. I have had a mad crush on Dr. Callie Torres from Gray’s Anatomy (Sara Ramirez) since she started on Gray’s.
3. I listen to NPR every morning and on Sunday’s I often wake up at 6 a.m. just to hear Speaking of Faith with Krista Tippet. If you’ve read my blog you know I’m a huge fan! Yesterday I listened to the podcast about Aimee Semple McPherson who was renowned for her theatrically staged sermons, rich with costumes, props, and lighting.
4. I am allergic to cats and some dogs and some birds. It’s awful! I hate it.
5. For all my love of simple living and my desire to not be materialist etc. I still am. Why do I know this? Because I covet the apple iphone, new VW Eco convertible!
6. I am also addicted to Starbucks and I trying really hard to go less. Wish me luck!
7. The suburbs totally scare me. If I miss a turn or get lost it always feels like I have to drive 20 minutes to get back where I need to be. I love the city for a lot of reasons but the main one is that when I get lost I just turn around at the next block.
8. I like a ton of artists but for a long time, (since college) my favorite artist has been the late Keith Haring. I like simple shapes and bright colors.
Now I am tagging zuzu, M, Dawn and anyone else who wants to play along (like tc or Sarah or ....? If you play along post a comment because I will want to read what you write. ☺