Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blog quiz's for fun

Well in a moment of random boredom this evening after reading one of the forty blogs I watch (I don't always read them) in Google reader I saw this little quiz on Dr. Deb's blog and thought I'd take it. Then I saw another one and took that too. And then I thought I should stop before I have an addiction to taking blog quiz's.


What did I learn? My brain is purple. What I think is funny is that I used to hate purple and here this thing says that's the color of my brain. And no this quiz is not at all scientific since it's about three questions long and it's entirely dumb. Still blog quiz's are fun. Let me know what color your brain is if you take it. :)

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.



You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.

No comments: