Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.

Today I am 34. Woo hoo. I was always so excited to get older because I look sooo young. And I am one of those people who loves birthdays. And I tend to plan my own adventures usually around a theme. Like one year I invited all my friends to bring their favorite book or poem over to my house and we drank wine and had a book/poetry reading. It was great!

Today I am going with the theme of embodiment. :) I have a full day of plans with friends and am looking forward to it. Well, first I am looking forward to coffee. I love coffee. I am somewhat addicted. And I hear it calling my name right now.

4 comments:

Zuzu said...

Happy birthday!!! Much love to you on this precious day. I'm glad you were born! - Zuzu

M said...

Well happy, happy birthday!

titration said...

zuzu and M, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post indeed! And just like you, I plan a theme for my birthday too! Like last year I invited my friends at my place and the theme of the party was "Shakespearean Characters," and we had a blast! This year I plan something really funny. And like you, I'm addicted to coffee!