Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random sharing

In an effort to be an extra good employee tomorrow I'm going to post tonight and try to not go online to non-work websites all day. (Wish me luck) It's kind of like fasting except different. I also would like to say that I have news. I may have gone to an online dating site. And there may have been my first exchange of emails that just happened. OK that's nothing really but for me it's wild. I'm totally grinning.

I also should say I feel much better than I did this morning when I posted. So woo hoo me. It could have something to do with the fact that I worked out tonight. Or that there are some really cute people on those dating websites. :)

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

One word: "woot." With lots of exclamaton points behind it so it looks like this:

Woot!!!!!!!

-Zu