Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kathleen Sebelius for Vice President?

So I was doing a bit of wandering on the internet tonight curious about who could be Obama's vice president. I learned that some people are saying Kansas governor Kathleen Sebelius is the best pick for Obama for Vice President. I didn't even know who she was, so I went and looked her up.

1 Kathleen Sebelius: The second-term Kansas governor earns the top spot because of her ability to further bolster Obama's strengths while not exacerbating his weaknesses. Picking Sebelius would affirm Obama's core message of change and would give Obama's run even more historic weight. Sebelius's electoral success in traditionally Republican Kansas would also echo Obama's pledge to change the electoral map in the fall.

Curious. Feel free to tell me what you think about this. I have no idea. So far I like what I've heard about her. Here's another list of potential VP's.

OK that's all the politics I've got in me and it's just mini researching....

No comments: