So this summer I have decided to try and walk to work as much as possible (considering gas prices!). I want to work out more regularly. I also want to read books. I also woke up this morning thinking of all the books I want to read this summer. Maybe I will blog about them.
Summer reading list from school. This does not include all the books I want to read this summer. I went to the library and brought home two novels. I miss fiction!
- Balsam, Rosemary, Becoming a psychotherapist
- Basch, Michael, Doing psychotherapy
- Bruch, Hilda, Learning psychotherapy
- Kotin, Joel, Getting started: an introduction to dynamic psychotherapy
- Kottler, Jeffrey, On becoming a therapist
- Storr, Anthony, The art of psychotherapy
- Axline, Virginia, DIBS in search of self, New York: Ballantine Books, 1964.
- Green, Joanne, I never promised you a rose garden
- Cooper-White, Pamela, Shared wisdom: Use of the self in pastoral counseling, Minneapolis: Fortress, 2004.
- Dittes, James, Pastoral counseling the basics
- Doehring, Carrie, The practice of pastoral care: a postmodern approach, Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 2006.
- Kornfeld, Margaret, Cultivating wholeness, New York: Continuum, 2004.
- Ross, Alistair, Counselling skills for church and faith community workers, Maidenhead: Open University Press, 2003.