Monday, March 17, 2008

The TV show, Dark Angel

I'm a fan of the old tv show, Dark Angel. It chronicles the life of Max Guevara (X5-452), a genetically enhanced super-soldier, portrayed by Jessica Alba as an adult, and Geneva Locke as a child.

It was on from 2000-2002 and I watched it then, but I netflixed it recently and watched four episodes last night. I realized I had seen them all but it was still fun to watch. Really, who doesn't want to watch a super-soldier Jessica Alba?

I tend to like characters that are physically altered (eg. X-Men...). I also like this show because there is this super fun character named Original Cindy (real name Valarie Rae Miller) who is a lesbian and Max's side kick. Max has an almost but not quite happening relationship with a character named Logan Cale.

See pictures at the IMBD site here.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Max as in Maxine?