Friday, March 7, 2008

Message in a bottle meme


I saw this meme at both Mother of Shrek and capt's dyke's blog. Here's how it works.

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and save the graphic below.

3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5.Let Mimi know so she can add you to her list of bottles.

I want to see it too! So tell me. :) Or if you are feeling particularly lazy just share what you would write on message in a bottle in my comments.

Now get at it! It's fun AND it doesn't hurt the enviroment like throwing an actual bottle into the ocean. :)

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Awww! And love the little heart in the bottle!

Michael said...

Bottles are made of glass. Glass is made of sand.

Hurt shmurt!

Zuzu said...

I was gonna say.. but Michael beat me to it - bottles don't hurt the environment per se. But my message in the bottle would be. "HELP, where are we going and what am I doing in this handbasket!?!?"