When I googled it these where these links that caught my attention regarding this book.
- Leslie Feinberg's online space... transgenderwarrior.org
- A teacher talks about teaching on the book (This teacher also has a interesting blog in and of itself.) "Today I finished teaching Leslie Feinberg’s Stone Butch Blues in my Lesbian & Gay Lit class....It’s unquestionably one of the most important GLBT novels ever written, and I sincerely love it. Perhaps more than any other book I teach, it’s a wise novel and an educational novel. Students can’t possibly come away from reading it without learning a lot about transgender issues, gender issues, race issues, class issues, and just life in general."
- From Curve Magazine here's an interview with the author
- An essay from thirdspace Leslie Feinberg's Stone Butch Blues, while widely recognized and celebrated as a groundbreaking portrayal of a transgendered protagonist at the time of its publication, has rarely been seriously considered as a novel....
- The amazon.com link to it.