- Was at Starbucks by 7:00 a.m. They got rid of the flavor Valencia. I was sad. I wrote them letters. And I had my friend b write them too. Now they have orange. So today I tried an orange mocha and that new orange coffee cake stuff. It's actually pretty good. I've decided not to be mad at them for getting rid of Valencia. Even though it is a better flavor.
- This weekend I watch Stomp the Yard and Better than Chocolate. What a crazy mix of movies! I liked Stomp the Yard a lot. But, Better than Chocolate was a bit of a let down. "y" kept telling me I needed to see it. It was ok but my favorite as far as lesbian films is still "Saving Face".
- I told another friend I'm gay last night. She paid for dinner. More interesting however though was talking about how her parents (who are my next door neighbors) saw and chatted with former president Bill Clinton in Norway a week ago. I guess her mom waved hi across the street and he crossed the street to shake their hands.
- Been thinking about this quote below and the comments after this blog post by zuzu here.
In healthy relating, we connect but do not attach. We can only really possess what does not possess us... We attach and therby do not have. The second irony is the more we rely on someone for security the less secure we feel. - David Richo
- I purchased the Happy Feet soundtrack and have been listening to it a lot. It's a fun soundtrack. I recommend it. :)