Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What I'm wearing

I have a busy day at work today. There is actually stuff I need to fix. And all along of course I shall wonder if my date will actually happen. Will she show up? And yes I am a tiny bit nervous.

Today I am wearing jeans that a friend of mine calls my hot jeans. Really they are just comfortable. And I probably should not wear them to work on a Weds. but I didn't want to go home and change. And I am wearing a black button down shirt that my friend J thought I looked good in. Shoes that other people have said are cute. Obviously I don't trust my own opinion on what to wear. Although I would say I look decent. Those of you who work with me do tell me what you think.

The hair is the tricky thing. It's down and thus far it looks fine. But since I have lots and lots of hair it could explode at any moment. I think as long as I don't touch it until it drys it will be fine. I really like my hair. And it has the added benefit of being a great "cousin it" like place to hide if I suddenly feel embarrassed on my date. Um, ok really, I'm just kidding. I'm putting myself out there and that means no hiding for me.

So tomorrow I shall let you all know if she showed up and all the gory details. Although since she hugged me on the 3 minute awkward meeting in a parking lot on Sat. I think I can at least say that she is likely to hug me again. Really all I can remember from that are her eyes.

2 comments:

Zuzu said...

You're too cute! Have a great time.. the only thing that matters about your clothes are if YOU feel comfortable in them. Trust that you'll impress her with who you are, not what you wear, ultimately. Be yourself - exactly yourself is the best thing about you! - Zu

titration said...

And you are too complimentary. :) But I love it, of course.