Thursday, March 29, 2007

It all turned out lovely in the end

Last night the blond coach I had been texting and talking to on the phone near-stood me up again. I texted her to confirm our plans, heard nothing. So then I called and left a message. No response. Then finally at 5:00 p.m. I left a message saying I was going to make other plans. How many times do you let someone stand you up?

t told me this morning that I am not allowed to reply or talk to her again because she keeps saying lets meet and then flakes out. This was the third time. I wonder if she is scared? Either that or when she met me she didn't like who she saw. I guess I shall never know. Although I really wish I could know what the heck was up with that! So weird.

It did turn into a very lovely evening anyway. My new friend "e" was free so we had dinner instead. She is a very lovely conversationalist. And since we had dinner I didn't have to go grocery shopping. :) I've never been friends with someone I could "like like". I have thought what is the difference if I crush on straight friends verses crush on lesbians who are only my friends. It leaves me in the same place. I am not going to (in any way) let go of friendship. You just don't walk away from people who are gold! :) But I just wonder how this works for other people.

Tonight I will have coffee with the pastor of that open and accepting church that I visited a couple weeks ago. I am looking forward to asking him a ton of questions. I am so glad that church and he exist!

O, one more comment. Today I am wearing a really similar outfit to the person who I think is "dead" inside (sexually and otherwise). I posted about her a while back. Although we look nothing alike I feel terrified when I show up to work and wear the same thing. I think I'm being a little irrational.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The number is two for me, the first time I figure is excusable, the second time, not so much. Especially if they don't respond to you contacting them