Monday, February 26, 2007

Long distance?

So I've been emailing people (about three or four people) who I may or may not ever go on a date with. These things seem to start really slow. Which I like and find tricky. How does one kindly juggle the pursuit of multiple people?

One of the most interesting people currently lives 2-3 hours away. Now normally I wouldn't pursue that, but she just sounds so interesting and is articulate and can name her feelings.... I find the idea of meeting her something that I want to happen and yet I also really don't know what to do with the long distance part of things.

I keep telling myself this is my time to just open myself up to whatever and not make up excuses to shut a lot of doors. I need to let myself meet people and date and learn about me and others. So that's where I'm at. Hopefully able to be casual and such. But I do wonder if long distance makes thing more serious.

She just had two lines in her profile that nearly made me feel swoon-like reading them. I suppose that's why I am still emailing. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: