Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cute?

This morning someone I'm emailing from the online dating website told me I was cute. :) I usually only hear things like this from my family and to be perfectly honest I don't believe them. They are family and therefore biased. I just think they have to be complimentary. Perhaps in my mind it goes along with the whole story my family tells ourselves about being good parents/kids/family. And good parents compliment their kids.

Anyway that was a tangent. Having a stranger tell me I'm cute made me grin. And she liked my hair.

I was reading someone else's blog who was talking about how they are usually depressed in the winter. It's February and where I live it's gray out. This blogger said dating is great for fighting the winter blues. I think unless the dating goes bad I would have to agree. I am totally getting my attention needs met, that's for sure. And it's generally fun. Although I didn't think it was fun telling a military boot camp instructor I didn't think we'd connect very well because I lean towards pacifism. But other than that. :)

On a totally different topic I am going on my first real business trip tomorrow so I won't be blogging for a couple days... unless the hotel has free internet and I have an extra moment. (it's a cheap hotel so I'm guessing it won't have free internet). We shall see. So I'll have to blog all about my adventures on my return.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

You'd be surprised at home many cheap hotels offer WiFi. Or it seems increasingly more standard today to offer you a complete e-package of unlimited internet and long distance phone, etc., for 9.95. Have a great trip! (and you're totally cute, and I don't count among the family who "has" to say that.) - Zu