Saturday, September 20, 2008

Go watch this movie... no seriously now, go rent it

Watched this movie tonight and it is the cutest movie ever. It's beautiful and a fun story. And if it wasn't about a very awkward cute gay couple my parents could even like it because it has no swearing or sex scenes or violence or anything. It's a good movie. I even picked it up at blockbuster. Plus it's funny because the straight people in this little town play match maker which is quite comedic.

The movie is called Big Eden.


2 comments:

JohnAGJ said...

I love that movie! IMO this is by far the absolute best of the gay genre. I've seen some other good ones I recommend (Shelter, Mambo Italiano, etc.), but this is my fav! Get the DVD with all the extra stuff, quite enjoyable.

Deb said...

OMG this looks hysterical! I am totally renting that for the big Nor'easter this weekend!

Thank you! This entire movie cast looks really good!