Sunday, July 13, 2008

My car has been towed! Bummer

My car has been towed and as of this night the city does not know where they put it. Boo hiss. I'm trying to not be to upset about it. But I'd like it back because it has some great new furniture I got from my friend nic in it. I called three places already and the last place said maybe I should file a police report. I am going to wait until the morning to figure things out. I made my way home on the el and am safe at home.

There's nothing like car drama to make a person feel a bit less in control of one's life. Why is it that cars can be so triggering. Getting tickets, towed, accidents. There should be car issues recovery therapists.

5 comments:

(no subject) said...

super lame!!! i hope your car did get towed and not stolen. i'm sure everything will work out!

Sarah said...

Ugh! What a pain!

Cheryl said...

Bummer. Hope everything gets figured out with no too much hassle.

titration said...

Thanks for the empathy all!!! :)

Isabella Pospisil said...

Did you find your car in the morning? I hope the car wasn't stolen, or used for illegal things. Getting tickets and being towed can be disappointing for some, but it is best to look at it as a learning experience. After all, parking your car safely does matter the most. BTW, LOL @ "There should be car issues recovery therapists." Having such will be a big help for everyone. :D