- I have to get my Dad's birthday present! Why are dad's so hard to buy for?
- I have to turn in my resume for internship. Is this where I want to do my internship?
- I fear being an unreflective person! I've been so "in the moment" I haven't been writing in my journal or even blogging very deeply. What if I forget how great things are right now? Hmmm.
- AND I've been told I think/reflect too much and am not in the moment enough so maybe this is a good thing.
- People keep saying I look happy. Um. Sweet. But what did I look like before?
- I'm reading "The voice of knowledge" by Don Miguel Ruiz AND "If God is Love" by Gulley and Mulholland right now.
- My 35th birthday was so lovely. I felt so loved and content. Just really really content. Can I "can" these feelings to keep in my cupboard?
- I need to write a paper for my counseling of men class. But I keep not feeling like it. I am procrastinating.
- My build-a-bear bear smells like Lo. See picture. I kissed the heart that is in it.
- Lo left love notes in my apartment. (big grin)
- I discovered "Chanti" wine. It's pretty good.
- I just taught a college class tonight. I do love substitute teaching better than being the only teacher. All the fun without any of the pressure.
- This life of mine right now is so wonderful. Can I please keep it? Seriously. I really really like my life right now.
Friday, April 18, 2008
My thoughts in bullet points
My friend Anita thinks in bullet points. It's even how she journals. So every once in a while I try it. It can be pretty random. :)