Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines day - postscript


So the valentine "gift" Lo sent got lost in the mail, but it arrived today. Woo hoo, my first valentines day chocolates! No I take that back I have gotten some in elementary school and from my parents but you know that's not the same. It's from a place called "The Chocolate Fetish". And let me tell you these are some of the most amazing chocolates ever! They are so fantastic and I guess nationally award winning or something like that.

And I don't mind it arrived late because today it's freaking cold out and I was a bit crabby getting up and it was nice to get a little love on such a tired day. Poor thing, she was very sad it arrived so late and it shouldn't have based on when and how it was sent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats very sweet of your friend, enjoy every last one. Hope you have a better day!

Anonymous said...

yummy! i got my first chocolates this year, too! -kd

Casdok said...

How lovely! They do look good!

Michael said...

I love surprise chocolate!

While living in South Africa, I once got a surprise package 3 months after it had been sent. My mother forgot to put the 'airmail' sticker on it and it apparently travelled by truck and freighter ship through Europe and the Atlantic to get to me.

Anonymous said...

How sweet~ :) Looks yummy too!
Anj