Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Apptitudes testing day

This morning I have aptitudes testing. If I work with you I will be back this afternoon. I know I'll get there, but right now all I want to do is not get out of bed. It's so cold. Does the whole world want to just stay in bed? Wasn't I just saying to someone yesterday that I am of often so excited to wake up? Waking up and getting out of bed, these are very different things. These are the tests I'm taking - for fun? http://www.jocrf.org/

I'll blog about these tests later. My career planning professor didn't really get why aptitudes were important to know. She thought you just know. I don't agree.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Good luck with your testings.... And yes, I have had days where I just didn't want to get out of bed...too cold when it's too warm and cozy inside under the covers. I hear ya girl! :)