Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm not very observant

This is just a quick superficial post. Last night while having dinner with my friend "l" she said that a girl was checking me out. This girl was with someone else who had a lesbian t-shirt on. Not sure if they were together. And a week ago I was hanging out with my friend "s" and we also got in a conversation about other people checking one or both of us out. She notices these things. I seriously thought that no one checks me out. But she said differently. And then to prove her point some woman at the bookstore in a more lesbian neighborhood we were end told me she liked my hair. Which means nothing but...

I think I need to work on being more observant. I have never noticed anyone checking me out until lately when with friends of mine and they tell me about it.

No comments: