Thursday, December 21, 2006

Question of the day

Do you put too much pressure on yourself because you over plan? - Asked by my vocational coach.

This question has come up in more than one way this week. Over planning can be a hazard just as much as not planning can. When does planning curtain productivity and when does it empower it? He said that sometimes we spend so much time making things into finally honed plans with tedious detail that we have no time to do the work.

I hope this blog can be about birthing reflection to use, and less about planning what it will be or should be. . . I just need a place to house my thoughts and titrate my learnings. Perhaps I will share all my thoughts on emotional, relational, and psychological titration in the future. But of course that's a plan and today I choose to have no pressure.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

Hi! I wanted to be the first to say Bon Voyage on this blog journey! - Zuzu